Cannot format media mounted as "!unknown volume". Receive error that it is "not accessible" (0x005d).
Pegasus has provided a standalone utility that will automatically identify and un-claim within the Windows operating system, optical drives used by the local InveStore Storage Management system.
This is accessed from the Windows Start menu, Programs, Pegasus InveStore folder, and the Disable Devices option:
· First make sure that InveStore is completely shutdown, and if using as a service, Stop the service and change it to Manual for now.
· To access this utility, go to the Windows Start menu, Programs, Pegasus InveStore folder, and select the Disable Devices option. Starting this will display the following screen:
· Select the Scan for Devices button to display the drives that may be disabled.
· Hi-light the drive you desire to disable from the displayed list. To proceed with disabling the device, select the Disable Devices button at the bottom of the screen.
· To close out the program, select Exit.
· Reboot the server and then restart InveStore from the Program folder option. As on your status.