Server Sub-System & SCSI Setup Issues
There are specific recommendations and supplemental information on the setup and installation of your Windows server sub-system and for the storage device you have selected to use with the InveStore product.
Note: Sub-system refers to the physical components of your storage system including PC Server and its OS, SCSI card, cable, terminator, and the Storage device. Before proceeding with the installation of your InveStore product, you should review the following considerations regarding the physical setup and configuration of your hardware.
· SCSI Adapter boards
· System RAM and Pagefile Settings
· SCSI Bus lengths and related issues
· SCSI Bus termination and Cables
· Daisy-chaining devices
· SCSI Addressing Requirements
· SCIS Bus Addressing Issues
· Disabling or Un-claiming drives in Windows
· InveStore Service Setup
Note: For the latest information and program notes, please view the README.TXT file located at the root of the \InveStore install directory.