There are two different methods used to Mount and Un-mount media in this device:
1) While InveStore is running you will mount and un-mount individual DVD media using the InveStore console option for these processes. Once a Mount is executed, the import/export tray will open. Insert the media and close the tray per normal device instructions. Once mounted the new media will be displayed under the Volume Set view. When Un-mounting media, make sure to remove the media from the open tray promptly and then close the tray per normal device instructions.
2) You may also mount numerous DVD media at the same time when InveStore is shutdown, by doing the following:
- Make sure that you have stopped InveStore per normal operations, and if using as a Service, STOP the InveStore service.
- You will then use the devices front panel option to eject magazines from the device.
- Populate the magazines with the DVD media desired.
- Insert the magazines one at a time, back into the magazine slot.
- You MUST then execute a jukebox inventory, where the device re-inventories and updates its internal record in non-volatile RAM with the new media.
- Restart InveStore per you normal operations.
InveStore will detect the new media in these magazines and once mounted, these new media will be displayed under the Volume Set view.
For further information on using this device, refer to your DISC NSM4000 users manual or visit the web site at: