Manually Registering InveStore MMC
Problem: The InveStore snap-in is not registered in the operating system. Console fails to startup.
- Open a command prompt
- Change to the \PDT\BIN sub-directory
- Once it returns to the prompt, change to the \PDT\DLL sub-directory
- Then execute:
RegSvr32 /s issvr.dll
- Once it returns to the prompt, close out the prompt and reboot the server.
- After the server restarts, select the Windows Start menu and Run option. Type in MMC and select Ok.
- From the MMC console displayed, select the File menu, and Add/Remove Snap-in. Select Add and see if the following entry is displayed:
InveStore Enterprise GUI
- If InveStore Enterprise GUI is displayed there you can close out the MMC and start InveStore from the folder option.