InveStore appears to start, but shows no activity
· Make sure that you have used a logon for the storage server that is a local system administrative account.
· Make sure that you are using the correct InveStore software with a supported storage device. You may confirm this at:
· Make sure that your storage device is correctly attached to the storage server via a supported SCSI card.
· Make sure that your storage device is "seen" in the BIOS screen for the SCSI adapter at system boot, and in the Windows Hardware Manager.
· Make sure that the Windows PAGEFILE settings are set to at least recommended minimums. Pegasus recommends that you setup a minimum of a 1024 MB PAGEFILE.
Standard PAGEFILE Formula: Pagefile=2 x RAM
Server with 2048 MB of RAM: 2 X 2048 = 4096 MB
· If you selected to start InveStore as a service, make sure that you follow the proper steps during the installation and in the User manual to ensure that the service has been configured correctly. Skipping a step can lead to improper system startup.
· Make sure that you have not disabled any of the COM/DCOM and RPC services in the OS. Also, TCP/IP and Internet Explorer v5 or higher must be installed.
· Make sure that you have NetBIOS or DNS entry for your server (Local Machine)