· To add a new backup pair, click New for the Backup Schedule to display:
· Select both a Source and Target volume sets from the appropriate pull down menus.
Note: A specific backup volume set cannot be defined as the backup Target for multiple Source volume sets in the backup program.
· Set the Time of Day that you want the Backup to automatically start.
· Next select the duration (Once): the Days of the Week or Days of the Month for the backup to execute.
· Select or check the Active option so your backup job will start as scheduled.
· Select Ok to finish.
· The deletion or modification of an existing backup pair is executed from the primary backup screen by selecting the pair in the Scheduled Backups screen and making the desired selection.